The GXW400x FXS Series is an ideal solution for businesses looking to connect one or more lines of a traditional PBX to a VOIP phone system or provider. The GXW400x features 4 or 8-port FXS interfaces for analog telephones, dual 10M/100M network ports with integrated router, PSTN life line in case of power failure, and an RS232 serial port for administration.
The GXW400x FXS gateway series enables small and medium businesses to create integrated IP and PSTN telephony systems that efficiently manage communication costs. These analog FXS gateways feature 4 or 8 FXS ports for analog telephones, two 10/100 Mbps ports for connection to an IP network. The GXW400x also includes a built-in NAT router. Advanced telephony features, easy automated provisioning superb voice quality and a PSTN lifeline port allow the GXW400x series to be the ideal analog gateway solution for businesses.
GXW 4008 Key Highlights:
- 4 or 8 FXS ports with PSTN life line in case of power failure
- Two 10M/100Mbps network ports (switched or routed)
- Multiple SIP accounts (choice of 2 profiles per account)
- Comprehensive codec support, caller ID, flexible dial plans and security protection
- G.168 Echo Cancellation
- Support for T.38 fax
- Advanced security protection with SRTP
- Secure and easy management using Web browser, automated provisioning tools, and integrated IVR
- Failover SIP server feature in case main SIP server goes down