- Calls to UK Landlines & Mobiles
- 40+ Phone System Features
- Keep your existing number or choose a new UK number
- Installation or Engineers required
- Auto Attendant (IVR)
- Ring Groups
- Add Unlimited International Calling to 71 Countries
- Toll-Free Numbers
- Multiple DID Options
- Remote Offices with Local Numbers
- Call Data Records
Purchase your PBX / SIP-Trunking package now!!! Ideal for small business owners.
Terms and conditions apply
Benefits of PBX/SIP Trunking
SIP trunking allows your PBX (Private Branch Exchange) to connect to the PSTN through any form of internet connection; such as broadband, mobile data or ethernet connection. The SIP trunk service provider can connect between one, two or even unlimited channels for businesses, large corporations and contact centres.
In comparison to ISDN and PSTN lines, SIP trunking is more flexible in how geographic numbers are used, and you can make long distance, local and international calls as long as you have an internet connection. It is quick to install and provision, and is cost effective and reliable in delivering robust business continuity.
Talk to one of our specialists. Call us on